Last modified on: May 24th 2018
CliClap collects, stores, uses and discloses certain information when You use the Website in order for us to improve the website’s user experience and provide You with the excellent services or products suited directly for You or to take steps for such purpose.
CliClap recognizes the importance of keeping that information secure and will ensure that the collection, use and sharing of Your personal information will be conducted in accordance with the term of this Policy.
In this Policy, anything that appears in a masculine form shall also mean the feminine form and vice versa.
CliClap may collect and process the following information about You (the “Personal Information“):
- Information that You provide by filling in contact details in the Website (such as full name, e-mail address, home address and phone number You decide to provide CliClap with).
- Details of Your usage of the Website including, for example, traffic data, weblogs, browser usage, cookies and other communication data.
- Information about Your device, including, where available, Your IP address, operating system, browser type or the domain from which You are is visiting, the web-pages the You have visited, the search terms that You used, and any advertisements on which You clicked.
- Information about Your general internet usage by using cookies files which is stored on the hard drive of Your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer’s hard drive. Modern browsers have an option to avoid receiving cookies if You wish to choose so (but it may affect Your experience or availability of certain Services).
CliClap stores Your Personal Information while You are using the Website. CliClap may also store said information for a period of time after You no longer using the Website. These purposes typically include business or legal reasons. You may ask to delete such information at any time as broadly described below.
All information provided by You or collected by CliClap is stored on our secured servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although CliClap will take reasonable commercial effort to protect Your personal data, CliClap cannot guarantee the complete security of Your data transmitted to the Website and therefore any transmission is at Your own risk. Once CliClap has received Your information, CliClap will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How will CliClap use Personal Information?
CliClap may use the Personal Information collected by CliClap in the following manner (the “Purpose“):
- Estimate amount of users logging into the Website and usage pattern.
- Market to You, and provide You with information about, CliClap’s products and services, including but not limited to the Website Service.
- Compare and analyze web traffic while sharing pages in social media prior and following the use of the Website.
- Monitor the use of the Website, for CliClap’s technical administration.
- Use Personal Information, to conduct research and for further development of CliClap’s services in order to provide You with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience.
- CliClap may store and use Personal Information outside Your country on servers which are located in the European Union, the United States (certified under the privacy shield) or any other state pre-approved by the European Commission. CliClap processes data both inside and outside of Europe and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Disclosure of information
CliClap may disclose the Personal Information to third parties or governmental authority, under the following obligations:
- CliClap is engaged with certain third parties which provide services to CliClap, including, hosting and maintenance, billing, customer relationship, database storage, management and direct marketing campaigns and process services (such as Google Analytics) . CliClap may share Your information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary for the Purpose unless otherwise permitted by law, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of Your data.
- In case that CliClap will be under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data with or without Your consent, and with or without notice in order to comply with any legal obligation including without limitation a subpoena, court order, or search warrant.
Rights to Access and Control the Personal Information
CliClap provides many choices about the collection, use and sharing of the Personal Information, such as deleting or correcting the Personal Information. CliClap offers You to control and manage the Personal Information CliClap has about You.
You are entitled to ask CliClap to:
- Withdraw the consent – You may, at any time, withdraw Your consent and no longer permit CliClap to use and keep Your Personal Information, but by doing so, Your experience of the Website may be affected and You may not be able to use all or part of the services that CliClap offers.
- Delete Data – You can ask CliClap to erase or delete all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide the Website’s services).
- Change or Correct Data – You can ask CliClap to edit some of the Personal Information by asking CliClap to change, update or fix Your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information – You can ask CliClap to stop using all or some of its Personal Information (e.g., if CliClap has no legal right to keep using it) or to limit CliClap use of it (e.g., if the Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data – You can ask CliClap for a copy of Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information you provided in machine readable form.
In case any of the foregoing actions is not available through Your account settings, You can contact CliClap at p[email protected] (the “Contact Info“) and ask us to perform it. You acknowledge that by asking CliClap to not store or process the Personal Information or by performing any of the foregoing actions on its own, You may be prevented from using all or part of the Services and You hereby waive any claim or demand You might have against CliClap in this matter.
If You believe that the process of the Personal Information is not complying with the law applicable to You or CliClap’s response have not satisfied You, you may lodge a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority (as defined in the GDPR).
CliClap employ administrative, physical and electronic measures and security safeguards designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access. However, CliClap cannot warrant the security of any information that You provide. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of CliClap physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Lawful Bases for Processing
CliClap has lawful bases to collect, use and share data about each visitor of the Website. You have choices with respect to CliClap’s use of the Personal Information.
At any time, You can withdraw the consent You have provided by contacting CliClap through the Contact Info.
CliClap will only collect and process Your Personal Information where CliClap has lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to deliver the Services that You have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.
Where CliClap rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw or decline its consent at any time and where CliClap rely on legitimate interests, CliClap have the right to object. If You have any questions about the lawful bases upon which CliClap collects and use the Personal Information, please contact us through the Contact Info.