Further down you’ll find the specifics of the job. The following traits describe the characteristics we look for:
- Hard-working. Delivering great experiences requires time and painstaking dedication. There are no shortcuts. Be ready to crush it every day.
- We ask questions more than we assert answers, and we are always open to criticism and changing our views in the face of evidence.
- We pride ourselves in getting stuff done efficiently.
- Team player. We look for people who are intellectually stimulating, bring a positive attitude to work, and are fun to be around.
- Honesty and Transparency. A must!
What are we looking for?
If you love writing, storytelling, social media, you have a creative mind, data doesn’t scare you away and you get stuff done – please continue reading further down.
You’ll Get to
- Lead all of our marketing activities across all channels.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Join an innovative company, being part of the core team, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
What will you do?
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms
- Plan and execute our content strategy
- Write blogs, case studies, white papers, e-books etc.
- Moderate webinars and record marketing videos
- Conceive guest posts for top digital publications
- Initiate & execute our social media strategy
- Monitor social channels, thought leaders, and industry publications for trending news and content ideas, then capitalize on those trends through content and our social media accounts
- Immerse oneself in the world of guerrilla marketing; engage in industry conversation daily in online communities, publications, and groups
- Build a unique, high open rate email cadence for outreach and nurturing
- Assist with tracking and analyzing the performance of content with a variety of tools
- Generate and maintain website content including SEO
- Analyze and report on the success of marketing activities
What should you have?
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role – a must
- Native English – a must
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience in a B2B company – a big plus
- Knowledge and understanding of online marketing strategies
- Dedicated and passionate about the marketing/social media world
- Someone who keeps up with trends/news/culture
- A creative thinker that can work independently
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing activities and analytics
- Positive attitude
- Creative storyteller
- Clever problem solver
If you believe you have what it takes to join CliClap and have the skill set required for the position below – we want to meet you!
Note: We always prefer to get CVs from people we know, so we highly recommend visiting our LinkedIn page and seeing if you have connections with one of our team members.
Location: Ra’anana, Israel
CliClap is a Marketing Technology which uses AI to help marketers boost website engagement and lead conversions, autonomously. The platform is built to be the (missing) brain of B2B websites. It does so by utilizing algorithms that constantly learn when and how to engage with each of the website visitors, driving them through the shortest content-journey until they are converted to qualified leads.
Our team has extensive experience in marketing technologies and in building scalable platforms.
We are looking to grow our core team with people who get excited from building things from scratch, have the ability to learn, do stuff differently and most importantly have a native smile and sense of humor that can be injected into the Customer Experience.