We are looking for a highly skilled software developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming (super strong backend). A team player that is capable of owning the process from conception to final product delivery with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you believe you have what it takes to join CliClap and have the skill set required for the position below – we want to meet you!
Note: We always prefer to get CVs from people we know, so we highly recommend visiting our LinkedIn page and seeing if you have 2nd-degree connections with one of our team members.
What are we looking for?
A highly skilled software developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming (super strong backend). A team player that is capable of owning the process from conception to final product delivery with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
What will you do?
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What should you have?
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MSSQL, and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
CliClap is a Marketing Technology which uses AI to help marketers boost website engagement and lead conversions, autonomously.
The platform is built to be the (missing) brain of B2B websites. It does so by utilizing algorithms that constantly learn when and how to engage with each of the website visitors, driving them through the shortest content-journey until they are converted to qualified leads.
Our team has extensive experience in marketing technologies and in building scalable platforms.
We are looking to grow our core team with people who get excited from building things from scratch, have the ability to learn, do stuff differently and most importantly have a native smile and sense of humor that can be injected into the Customer Experience.